Giselle at http://crazylittlethingss.wordpress.com/ selected me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I am very honoured to receive it! Thank you Giselle.
The rules say that I have to say a few things about myself and then pass the award to seven other blogs. So, here it goes:
1 – I love it when someone gives me flower bouquets with eucalyptus cuttings on them. The smell of eucalyptus reminds me of my home country…
2 – I hate being told what to do! I’m usually easy going but don’t push it, lol!
3 – Really enjoy working with children, I’m always amazed with the observations that they make!!!
4 – Simply ADORE reading! Place an historical novel in front of me, and I’m lost….
5 – Live for my husband and children. They are the light of my life and without them I’d feel incomplete!
6 – My favourite stress relieving strategies always involve crafty activities, lol, thus the existence of this blog!
7 – Can’t really deal with inconsiderate people! They drive me CRAZY!!!
And here are the blogs that I’d like to nominate:
- http://cakejournal.com/ – AWESOME website for cake making techniques!
- http://whileshenaps.typepad.com/whileshenaps/ – Great inspiration for soft toy
- http://beadazzlemesk.wordpress.com/ – a polymer clay website!
- http://sparklingmomma.wordpress.com/ – a little of everything
- http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/ – so many tutorials!!!
- http://polymerclaybeads.blogspot.ca/ – for polymer clay bead tutorials
- http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.ca/ – tutorial and ideas for refashions and much more