This is a cute and very easy to make craft.
You can use these clips as bookmarks or as clips for your classroom activities.
Here’s how I made them:
- Print a page with clip art, colored circles or numbered circles. Gather scissors, hot glue gun, laminating supplies, paperclips and/or clothespins.
- Laminate each page on the printed side only.
- Cut each decoration.
- Place a dot of hot glue on the back of one of your circles and place the clip on top.
- Place another circle on top of the clip and press until they are glued together. Make sure the clip art on both sides is matching.
- Use your clip as you see fit 🙂
NOTE: An alternative would be to use clothespins instead of paperclips. If you use clothespins, you only need to place a dot of glue at the end of the clothespin and then place the circle on top of it.
Here are some photos of other paperclip and clothespin bookmarks I have made before.