October 13, 2014 is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada.
Although I am Portuguese, since coming to Canada I have adopted this celebration. I really enjoy the feeling of introspection that this holiday brings upon ourselves. Yes, I am thankful for many things everyday, but Thanksgiving really puts into focus the things that I am most thankful for.
So here is a list of what I am so thankful for in my life:
- My husband and children. They brought an immense happiness into my life. They are the ones that I love the most and the ones that I know for sure love me back.
- My extended family. For the support they give me or try to give me when I most need.
- The country I live in. Canada is not a paradise, but is pretty close 😉 I am very thankful to live in a country where freedom is extremely valued and my children have a chance at a brighter future.
- My career. OK, so I had to put my teaching in stand-by when I moved to Canada, but now that I am slowly getting back into it, I am so grateful for the opportunities that are coming my way.
- Finally, I am thankful for being able to become a TpT author and share my ideas with so many teachers around the world. I am also thankful that I have so many faithful followers in both my store and blog 🙂
And because I am thankful, I decided to throw a giveaway to celebrate my thankfulness 🙂 So, scroll down and join this giveaway! And please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues too 😉
What is the prize for this giveaway?
This giveaway is for ONE $25 TpT gift certificate. You are welcome to visit my store and spend this gift certificate there, but this is not mandatory. You can spend it as you like, in any of the stores at TeachersPayTeachers.com
Who can enter?
Entrants must be 18 or older.
How long does this giveaway go for?
The giveaway starts Ocotber 3, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. and ends October 14 at 12:00 a.m.
How can you enter?
Choose from the options provided. You can either just enter the mandatory option or you can enter them all.
The options include following my TpT store (mandatory), posting a comment on my blog, subscribing to my newsletter, liking my Facebook page, sharing the giveaway on Twitter, following me on Twitter, and sharing the giveaway on Pinterest.
To all these options, you will have to answer with information that I will confirm in order to validate your entry.
Who is offering this giveaway?
Well, I am! I will send the prize to the winner within 48 hours of the end of the giveaway.
How will the winner be chosen?
Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter, and then contacted via email. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
The winner’s first name and last initial will be posted on my blog and Facebook page within 48 hours of the end of the giveaway.
The winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the end of the giveaway. Winner has to reply to my email within 48 hours. If the winner does not reply, he/she forfeits the prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
Also, all entries will be verified. If the winner’s entries are not verifiable, he/she forfeits the prize and another winner will be chosen.