After quite a long time, I have finally published a new resource!
Count With Me – Spring – File Folder Activities is the new themed bundle for Math centers. Aiming at grades preK-K, this bundle focuses on counting skills.
The bundle includes activities for 6 different file folders. Three of the file folders focus on numbers 1-12 and the other three focus on numbers 12-20.
What I love the most about the this bundle is the bright colours of the clip art! I think that the fun drawings and the variety and gaiety of colours will ensure that students are engaged and excited about working on their counting skills.
Here’s a summary of the contents of this package:
- Activity 1 – the students count the flowers and circle the correct number with a dry erase marker. Numbers 1 to 12
- Activity 2 – the students match the bee cards to the numbers on the beehives. Numbers 1 to 12
- Activity 3 – the students count the birds and match them with the correct number card. Numbers 12 to 20
- Activity 4 – the students count the raindrops on the cards and match them to the umbrellas. Numbers 12 to 20
- Activity 5 – the students count the birds living in each birdhouse and match them with the correct number card. Numbers 1 to 12
- Activity 6 – the students count the ladybugs for each leaf and match them with the correct number card. Numbers 12 to 20
Teachers can use these folders in centers, with individual students that require differentiation, or even to send home as fun homework!